Gaming and Redemption Kiosk
As casinos strive to reduce overhead and increase revenues, many locations are gradually converting their traditional coin or token operations into cashless ticket-in ticket-out transactions (TITO) for winnings. With the recent advent of member guest cards, customers can add and subtract value from their cards and when they are ready to "cash out" , they insert their cash-out tickets into a kiosk and this unit dispenses their cash. Because of this convenience, kiosks for casino and gaming table applications are expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.6% over next few years. This also includes loyalty kiosks for frequent members, offering prizes and other free services in appreciation for continuous playing and repeat trips.
Features and Benefits
- Self-service kiosks reduce costs by lowering employee headcount
- Kiosks are supported by coin-less gaming terminals, eliminating hopper refills
- Built-in kiosk hopper simplifies hand pays by cashiers, reducing error and saving time
- Customer performs entire redemption, increasing customer experience satisfaction
- Kiosks can provide loyalty and reward opportunities for increased and repeat business
- Cash caps per kiosk reduces incidents of robberies as well as employee theft
- Better data integrity by eliminating manual coin or token counting
- Promotional opportunities at redemption point increases revenue
Return On Investment
- Reduction in labor costs due to lower coin handling
- Reduction of staffing personnel at cashier windows
- Machine maintenance and collection cost reduction
- Accurate reporting reduces costly errors
KIOSK Information Systems has provided hardened, secure solutions for the following clients listed below.
Contact KIOSK Information Systems to discuss the benefits of a
gaming redemption kiosk for your company.