Order Entry, Line busting, Customer Flow and Check-In Kiosk
Customer order entry kiosks are becoming more and more commonplace in retail, hospitality and QSR markets. For hospital or hotel check-in, food ordering, license renewal, ticketing or online specialty product orders, kiosks offer a convenient and fast alternative to the traditional methods employed in most businesses today.
For COE or Customer Order Entry, fast food giant McDonald's has been using ordering kiosks in its restaurants.
Customers order their food, pay with a credit card or cash and then pickup their order at the counter.
Line-busting provides major benefits in many markets. The License Renewal Kiosks provided by transportation agencies such as the Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles offers compelling evidence within a few short weeks of deployment. Customers formerly spent over an hour at the DMV. Now customers spend on average less than 15 minutes!
Other important areas are for computerized valet parking systems used for casinos and airports.
Features and Benefits
- Self-service kiosks handle sales transactions via credit card or cash, dramatically reducing per-transaction costs
- Touchscreen interface provides a user-friendly approach to ordering products or services, reducing wait time
- Use of product pictures along with pricing menus provide ease of use by foreign customers
- Self-service kiosks offer ability to suggest additional products or services accompanying initial selection, increasing revenue
- Order Entry kiosks ensure accuracy on self-placed orders for improved customer service
- Check-in kiosks act as a virtual reception desk attendant, offering convenient service for late arrivals
Return On Investment
In the foodservice market, Royal Farm Stores reported a sales increase by 20% after installation of self-service ordering systems. Here are a few more reasons to invest in this type of system:
- 100% order accuracy
- Reduction in costly re-orders or administrative errors
- Dramatic reduction in cost per transaction
- Significant increase in up-sell ratio
- Significant increase in new product sales
- Significant increase in promotional item sales
- Reduction in employee headcount
- Reduce line queues by up to 30%
Additional Flow Solutions
An additional set of solutions that KIOSK can offer includes lower level "customer flow", or Clinic Flow and Pharmacy Flow solutions. These are capabilities
than can become an additional tool of your existing system.
Resource links for customer flow
Here is a partial list of companies utilizing Order Entry and Line Busting Kiosks built by KIOSK.
Contact KIOSK to discuss the benefits of a KIOSK Information Systems kiosk for your company.