Retail kiosks contain the largest segment of deployed kiosk applications.
Analysts estimate that retail kiosks comprise at least 30% of the entire self-service kiosk market.
Locations include Department Stores, Grocery Stores, Big Box Specialty Retailers and Convenience Stores.
Retail kiosks provide convenient services to customers such as bridal and gift registry, non-stock product ordering, way finding directories, employment, product lookup, company information and targeted offers.
These services increase consumer awareness and offer new channels for retailers to grow their business.
Features and Benefits
- In-store product ordering kiosks reduce on-hand inventory and associated warehouse costs
- Way finding directory kiosks reduce employee headcount and improve customer service
- Kiosks offering promotional opportunities through coupon printing and other targeted offers increase revenues
- Loyalty cards reward frequent customers, increasing brand loyalty
- HR Self-Service applications can be layered onto an in-store retail kiosk for after-hours use, leveraging your existing investment
Return On Investment
Studies show an average of 7% increase in incremental sales when kiosks are added. More compelling investment returns are as follows:
- Self-service kiosks reduce costs by lowering employee headcount
- Gift card kiosks increase revenue at off-site locations
- More loyal customers encourage new customers
- Reduction in inventory overhead and warehousing costs
- Increased customer satisfaction = increased sales
- Lower headcount for HR departments with multi-use kiosks
KIOSK Information Systems has built retail kiosks for a variety of functions, including the clients listed below.
To get started -- use our contactform to request more information or if you want you can Build Your Own Quote using our online quote generator.