Kiosks offering the convenience of purchasing admissions tickets formerly available only through a box office window have been well received by the public. For amusement parks, airports, concert venues, stadiums and lotteries, self-service kiosks offer convenience, increased revenue and time savings. Revenues from vertical markets such as Travel and Entertainment are estimated at $36.45 million, representing 10.78 percent of total kiosk unit sales in 2003.
Features and Benefits
- Ticketing kiosks offer ticket dispensing, credit card & cash acceptance options for fast transactions,
creating better service for customers
- Self-Service ticket purchases through kiosks during peak traffic activity increases throughput and reduces congestion in lines
- 24x7 operation for both indoor and outdoor models offers convenience to customers during off-hours operation
- Ticketing kiosks installed at off-site locations offer more distribution points and increased revenue
- Kiosk monitoring with the capability to update content on special promotions increases revenue and public awareness of upcoming events
- Self-service ticketing dramatically reduces cost per transaction
- Convenience of self-service kiosks offer a competitive advantage over traditional manned ticket window or box office locations
- Ability to up-sell products such as concessions and promotional items along with ticket purchases increases sales per transaction
ROI Opportunities Include:
- Reduces employee headcount
- Increased ticket sales
- Larger purchase transaction
- Reduction in waiting queues by up to 30%
- Reduction in transaction costs
KIOSK Information Systems has built ticketing kiosks for many companies, of which a few are listed below.
Contact KIOSK to discuss how self-service kiosks can benefit your company's bottom line.