Directory and Wayfinder Kiosk
Companies looking to improve efficiency and reduce labor costs turn to directory and wayfinding kiosks. Directory kiosks are used in hospitals, college campuses, churches, high-rise office and apartment buildings, shopping malls, cemeteries, corporate offices and retail locations. Directory kiosks can also provide other information such as visitor sign-in and temporary badge printing, company information, scheduling, appointment setting and telephone access to tenants or employees. Updates can be maintained by either internal staffing or outsourced to online service companies.
Features and Benefits
- Directory Information kiosks provide wayfinding and company information and reduces front desk labor
- Touchscreen option offers user friendly interface to users of all ages and reduces incidents of late appointments
- Information updates can be handled quickly and efficiently, offering current, reliable information to visitors
- Special announcements can be communicated through kiosks for increased awareness
- Database management through kiosk improves efficiency and customer service
Return On Investment
- Self-service kiosks reduce costs by lowering employee headcount
- Increased customer service and satisfaction for tenants, patients or customers
- Increased appointments on time = increased revenues and cost savings
KIOSK Information Systems has built directory kiosks for a many companies, including the clients listed below.
Contact KIOSK to discuss how self-service kiosks can benefit your company's bottom line.
- US Bankruptcy Court
- New York University Hospital
- Queens Hospital
- Catholic Cemeteries
- DEA Memorial Kiosk
- University of Colorado
- Denver RTD
- Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical Center